The car is very comfortable with sufficient leg space for backseat. The factory fit stereo and speaker system is quite good. Done with around 15000 kms, usually in city the mileage is around 12km/l and on highways about 15-16km/l. The car is very smooth on high speed and you does not feel the vibrations inside even around 140 km/s although the engine revs up at about 3500 rpm. The car overtakes very well with smooth handling and power delivery. The car clutch is by far the best and smooth among all the cars I have drove. Boot space is enough for a family of 4-5 person for a 4-5 day trip. All in all the car is good and I have not faced any issue with the car yet.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
Look and Style is Awesome, and Comfort is again good. Family of 4 members can travel solacely. Pickup: It's the major issue in I20. Low PIck up. there is no Pickup in...
Look and Style Excellent front end fluidic design. However I felt much could have done to improve the rear tailgate/tail lamp design. Overall a curvy and stylish lookin...
Hello, I bought the i20 Sportz 1.2 petrol a year back. I have not experienced any issues. The car is stuffed with features you would wish and others would envy about. I a...
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019