About the car
I own 2013 i20 Magna optional. The engine is the same, but the looks of elite i20 are much better. Look and Style: Looks are killer as it has adopted European car's style. Comfort: The car is good for city driving and the leg space provided is good enough. Pickup: Diesel model's pick up is mind blowing, but Hyundai should have given a bit more power to the petrol models. Mileage: My petrol model gives 12 kmpl with AC and 14 kmpl without AC. Best Features: The looks and rear AC vents provided in a hatchback is a good feature. Needs to improve: Petrol's power. Overall Experience: Overall it has been a good experience, I would rate it 8/10.
- 14 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
If you are looking for creature comforts, this car is great. Lovely automation. Keyless entry, it even tells you what gear to change to just in case you don't know th...
If you are about to purchase Hyundai car this review will definitely help you a lot to make your final decision. Don't go ahead just by seeing Hyundai car's flash...
I love and hate this car. This is one of the few hatchbacks where you can adjust 4 medium sized Indians in the rear seat and they won't be too much uncomfortable. But...
This car is definitely the best among the lots in the premium hatchback car segment. Packed with the features which are best to none, the performance of the car is simply...
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020