I20 MY BIGGEST MISTAKE...DO NOT BUY

By for Hyundai i20 2012-2014 2013-09-08 17:43:23.0
  • Appearance

Pros : looks

Cons : suspension

Look and Style: best looking hatch I must admit   Comfort: zero comfort. do not buy   Pickup: exotic pickup   Mileage: bad i must tell you...15kmpl   Best Features: interior look and feel of luxury   Needs to improve: suspension and gear ratio   Overall Experience: Very bad experience. never buy i20. I have sold it out. was totally fed up with the suspension and gear ratio.

• Kris |14 Sep,2013 11:04:52 PM

fuck off

• mohmmad muzaffar |13 Oct,2013 12:08:35 PM

very good car with lot of comfort

• Mohit |23 Dec,2013 11:58:51 PM

Precisely what's the issue with car..

• Vishnu |27 Dec,2013 05:02:03 PM

This review comments is a universal blunder. I own an i20 magna. Its really an awesome car and the only prob I found is the lag I feel in the 2nd and 3rd gear. There is no other cons for this car. Excellent comfort, awesome features, charming design, safety, consistent performance and fantastic design. It seems this guy has bought i20 expecting the features of an SUV or MUV. Really disgusting.

Dr Jose Antony |03 Nov,2014 10:13:30 AM

There is no point in getting annoyed with me. My opinions are solid and standing. I have owned different cars and thats why I know how bad i20 is and I know at least five i20 owners who share my opinion. Its not nice to blindly support and boost a car just because you own it. The main drawbacks are the dirty suspension thats unstable at high speeds which makes you uncomfortable and throw up; and poor gear ratio that demands too many gear shifts. The car is perfect in all other aspects especially space and equipment. @muzaffar: its comfortable on highways and good roads, take it to some bad roads and humps and you will see the true color. It wobbles like hell and throws you of the road if you speed a little bit on bad roads. @Vishnu:Its no blunder mate, even the service centre people has admitted that the defects I pointed out are with the car and unrectifiable. Its the way you perceive things. You dont see any defects because either you dont speed much or you are in love with your car so blind. I am not comparing it with any suv/muv. Just try to drive it consistantly at 100kmph on different roads and do the same in a polo/swift/punto. You will see the difference in comfort,stability and all. Just dont say something blindly mate. I did try test and prove the same before selling off the car. @Kris: sorry for you mate, your words show where you come from.