I20 just ROCKKKKKKKS

By for Hyundai i20 2012-2014 from pune 2010-08-26 21:21:11.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Very good looks , powerful engine , comfortable & big seats

Cons : rear visibility

I own a i20 diesel magna. recently i had a visit to bombay via MUMBAI - PUNE express highway. the car was such amazing that i was having a cool ride even on the speed of 170km/hr.the over all car was very very very stable , the car was not having any vibration or vible problems nothing of that , the steering wheel was also very stable without vibration. the car was very comfortable on such a speed!! we were not even feeling that the car is doing 170km/hr.it is the best car. this is the perfect car for enthusiast.

• Harsh |26 Aug,2010 10:22:29 PM

i also booked my i20 1.2 sportz petrol today.

• BISWADEEP MITTER |15 Sep,2010 02:16:57 PM

Hi! i am also intereseted in buying the i20 magna diesel car. As you r a proud owner of this car i just want to know that how is the fuel efficiency of the car and is it value for money. I am really confused, will it be worth buying this car. Please let me know everything about this car. Thanking you.... BISWADEEP

• robinkumarpanda |09 Oct,2010 10:31:07 PM

my son samarjeet very much happy by owing this car and wants to know the difference between i-10

• Pritish |14 Oct,2010 06:27:13 PM

The fuel efficiency of the car is between 18-19 km/l[diesel].The driving comfort is very good , smooth gearbox , high speed stability , good handling even at high speeds , boot space and rear legroom is great. But it has one problem that the A-pillar obtructs the visibility like all the modern hatchbacks and rear visibility is not so good. But let me suggest you one thing that if you are an enthusist this is the car for you.

• paras |21 Nov,2010 04:54:40 PM

hiii guys pls help me that which car i can buy between i20 magna and swift pls help nd rply me. i m very confuse. also tell me that which model i can buy.

priyangshu |28 Nov,2010 05:11:23 PM

GO FOR I20 MAGNA IF YOU WANT MORE POWER AND FEATURES.

• kuldeep |14 Apr,2011 10:36:48 AM

really awsm car n i m going to buy with in next two months...

• Ankit Chawla |03 May,2011 07:49:29 PM

hi please can you let me know about the running cost and the annual charge which is being incurred.

• RAGHOTHAM REDDY |03 Jun,2011 10:05:13 PM