DONT BUY THIS CAR without ABS the ever worst braking system in hynduai very bad braking

By for Hyundai i20 2012-2014 2013-04-30 08:38:19.0
  • Appearance

Pros : ww

Cons : dsd

Look and Style good Comfort gud Pickup very bad at initial stage Mileage 16 Best Feature road grip is gud Needs to improve braking system is very poor plz do change Overall Experience very bad driving experience with out gud braking system. dont buy I20 without abs its worst then ever! at high speed vechicle has no controlings and braking is worst than a 19th century car with out experience i have been buying ths car with out abs .so guys plz buy car with abs and while taking testdrive drive the vechicle to its max speed to ensure its braking and road grip....

• abdul majid shah |04 May,2013 08:48:16 PM

i have just booked i-20crdi-sports model and dont know much more.however, my two friends have already purchased this car and they say it is agood car.

Sandeep Beniwal |12 May,2013 02:20:42 PM

Hi Abdul....i20 is good car in its class.....i m using from 11th feb 2013.....and drived 7500km :-)

shubham |12 May,2013 11:44:34 PM

i totally agree tat it's a gud car..........i have purchased sportz crdi and have gone to 5500 kms bt it's average is nt good as expected...........in summers when we use air condition it's average is very low from my expectation...........in winters i used to run 700-750 in a fuel tank bt nw i hardly cross 500..........

• SANJEET KUMAR PAUL |22 May,2013 07:12:57 PM

whats abs?? I am planning to buy a i20 so want to know about it...what to buy i20 or i10

om gupta |31 May,2013 12:28:43 PM

i hv i 20 sports abs purchased in april 2012 but after 17000 km its brake started creating problem that on slow speed its brake was nt working and brake paddle got jammed. on inspection it was found that its brake booster and master cylinder had to changed. however they changed those within warranty. but after spending lakhs we do nt expect this kind of problem in such a span of time.

• harish |22 May,2013 07:22:39 PM

i ve been using this vehicle since 2009,good in mileage,stability,road grip and mated with a very good ABS brake which gives superb control in any speed............

• vimal |10 Jun,2013 10:47:14 PM

few simple reasons not to buy I20 1. pick up is low in 2nd gear ... horrible experience 2. suspension doesnt need to be improved ...it required to be redesigned 3. sixth gear is useless with present suspension...i recommend drive at 80-90 for safe journey 4. at high speed horrible experience... i never recommend any one to buy this vehicle untill company ensure me to change my car suspension...

• abhinay |11 Jun,2013 12:20:02 AM

I am planning to buy a i20 so want to know about it...what to buy i20 or dizer

• Haranath deka |12 Jun,2013 11:02:10 AM

I wanted to purchase a car hundai i20 sportz deseil or maruti suzuki swift dezire vdi(deseil) .which one would be beneficial?

• shashi |27 Jun,2013 03:45:59 AM

@kishan :i don't knw why ur abs sys is nt working properly, its the best tech i world for braking and works well even in i20, just vist service cent may b sm prob with ur brakes, or cylinder

• dvs naidu |25 Jul,2013 08:00:46 PM

I am using i-20 petrol sportz since Feb-2013. My experience is very poor mileage. Very low pick up in 2nd gear. frequent change of gears is required in city driving hence wear and tear of clutch is more. Makes thud thud noise when we cross any bump/speed breaker. Feels cheated.

• Niaz |25 Sep,2013 02:31:07 PM

Pls dont buy i20. I bought. An i20 diesel magna without abs. It is giving me very low mileage of around 14 km/l on average both city and highway. Pick up is bad in cities, but in highways you got to admit , the engine is good but the poor break and steering gives away the confidence in driving. Sixth gear is virtually useless. The steering is getting me mad. Whenever i apply break and steering together, i get the feeling that the vehicle is going out of control. Also at sharp turns i get a slippery feel. Overall very bad.