The Worst Car - Hyundai i20 ASTA Diesel.

By for Hyundai i20 2008-2010 2012-08-16 23:44:22.0
  • Appearance

Heartly request to all buyers, NOT TO BUY Hyundai i20 diesel model.  I had bought i20 Asta Diesel in Feb. 2011, which is my lifes biggest mistake. NAAM Bade and DARSHAN Chote wali baat hai. Within 2 months the AC Compressor was not working. In 2+1 month the ABS Warning Light malfunctioned on Instrument Cluster. After 3+2 months the dash-board was touching the Left front door. After 5+2 months there was heavy noise in the Dashboard (the CD slot was touching the rod inside the dashboard). Heavy noise in the Front & Back Shock Absorbers (no smooth travel in pot holes). Heavy noise in the Front Driver seat (still problem persist even after informing Hyundai) from the date of purchase. When I move everytime there is noise in the seat. Very less millage with heavy smoke. In 7+1 months heavy noise in the engine in running condition. After 8+1 months of purchase while driving suddenly the AC stopped working (upon inspection, leakage was found).  I am very sure that Hyndai has sold me a defective car. When contacted Hyundai and informing them the problems, Hyundai employee straight away told me that I can go to court / consumer forum to file the case. I had mailed / called to Hyundai, but till date no mail reply or call reply from them. The comments given by Hyundai Dealer were meaningless & supportless. Request all the buyers, not to buy Hyundai i20 diesel in their whole life. The car is worst & the company is completely non-supportive. Once the car is sold, Hyundai is least concern about the customer. Let the customer suffer (mentally & financially) is what Hyundai think. Everytime Hyundai tell me that they will change everything within WARRANTY period. But what after the WARRANTY period, they will charge evertime I show them the existing problem ??

• Sehaj Chhabra |08 Nov,2012 07:00:38 PM

Hyundai i20 is just the best car I drove. Powerful engine and noiseless too!!! Fully spacious and feature loaded. Do buy it. Worth spending

• tera bap |24 Dec,2012 11:33:34 AM

abe gadi chalayega nahi thik se to chud hi jayegi