Poor Service By Hyundai

By for Hyundai i10 from Agra 2010-07-15 16:55:44.0
  • Appearance

I am a service class man belong to a middle-class family. By using my all financial support (i.e. loan from bank and family members), I purchased a new car Hyundai I-10, with a lot of hopes and good feelings in the heart. The delivery of car i.e. Hyundai i-10, Magna 1.2 was taken on 26/06/10 from Hyundai dealer M/s Arvind Vehicle Pvt Ltd at Fatehabad Road Agra (UP). After taking the delivery I started my journey happily to the temple for pooja, but after 3-4 km run the car stopped.  I informed to Hyundai dealer they sent one representative / technician to the site, but he also could not be able to find the fault. He presumed that battery of the car is not charged, so we took the car to nearby battery shop by pushing with the help of family members/ outsiders. There we came to know that car battery is well charged. Then I again took up the matter to the dealer after which they send another technician who took more than one hour in the investigation and found that the earth connector wire was loose. In the above process, all my happiness and good feeling converted into tiredness and I reached the temple after wasting of 3-4 hours. At the time of delivery, I had also deposited the desired amount for Insurance, RTO registration with all other expenses to the dealer. But even after many follow-ups, I have not received registration till date, in absence of which I am not able to drive my car. In view of the above, all are requested to take assurance in advance before purchasing a car of such company so such problems can be avoided.

• mahendra makreja |16 Jul,2010 12:48:33 AM

hello, i am posting a comment on the comment of Mr.VIVEK SHARMA that the car, the engineering of the car, the quality of the car manufactured, the riding quality, the engine and the maintenance of it can't let us disputed. It is a good car, you selected a good car, it worths your money but the dealers who sells the car remains unanswered after selling the vehicle. They just want to sell the cars and to earn the profit only. The I10 car can't even needs the heavy or expensive services to run continuesly, the owner would have to change the service center or showroom to deal with. I am requesting to the CARDEKHO.com that if they have the contact source to the Mr.VIVEK SHARMA so please send this comment to him. I am not a seller of the hyundai cars but a lovingly user of the I10 car. THANK YOU

• RAMGOPAL |16 Jul,2010 10:35:37 AM

While going through the above comments of Mr. Sharma, I would like to add that while giving delivery we should be very cautious about the Car whether it is i10 or Santro (because I own a Santro Xing). I took delivery of the vehicle in 2006 from Bhubaneswar and with the help of their (show room) personnel, the vehicle ran 400 KMs roughly without any problem. Only, the thing is that we have to check the vehicle in all respects before taking delivery. Since 2006, there is no problem with the vehicle. But at the same time, we have to take care of Servicing also. These Authorised Servicing people may not take sufficient time to check the vehicle and its parts. So recently, I faced the problem with one of the Authorised Service Station in Visakhapatnam (A.P) who did not care to put the Cap of Coolant and given delivery of the vehicle. After driving 50-60 KMs the entire coolant spilled over and the vehicle came to a standstill position causing damage to the engine. So, we should be very careful while driving/using the vehicle. Hope Mr. Sharma will get an idea on reading this. I request Cardekho.com to please pass on this msg. to Mr. Sharma (if they have the contact no.) and like other persons for their reference.

• manojdutta |04 Nov,2010 02:36:14 PM

really discouraging for the first car buyer

• kumar |07 Dec,2010 07:23:56 AM

Hello Mr Sharma, I am really sad after reading your comments. this is really discouraging. I thought of buying Hyundai i10. Now I am changed my mind since we have lot of options to buy like beat, ford figo,nissan micra, swift , polo, espply skoda fabia... this is really worrying me lot. I won't buy i10 anymore. pass this information to everybody,, they should take care of customer even after sales.