Look and Style - Good Comfort- Perfect Pickup - Desirable Mileage - Very Poor Best Features - Sturdy Needs to improve - Mileage Overall Experience - A Costly affair I've bought i10 in last July after considering all the hatchbacks. The brochure claimed 15 Kmpl city and 17 Kmpl highway mileage, but I experienced just 9 and 13kmpl respectively. The plastic quality to is very poor. Rest of the features are good and pleasing. If the company improves on mileage front, this car is going to be India's Car.
- 9 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
I learned driving by June'09 and wanted to buy my first Car in July'09. I was looking for a small family car that performs well both in the city and on highways as I love...
I purchased i 10 Magna model in 2010 and switched over to i10 from Tata Indica Petrol, which I used for almost 3 years. I drove i10 for almost 7.5 years before I went for...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019