Looks Great But Poor Highway Acceleration
Look and Style : Very good looking - booth interior and exterior Comfort: Not enough legroom for rear seat occupants. Pickup: Enough pickup but, during overtaking on highways found terribly, wanting for acceleration. Even a less powered car disappears from eyesight compared with this one. Mileage : 12-13 Kmpl on city roads. 15-16 on highways. Best Features : Music system is good. Needs to improve : Highway acceleration. Overall Experience : Could have gone with Ritz instead of this.
- 9 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style : Good Comfort : Good Pickup: Not up to mark, many 800 cc Altos overtook me on the highway even though I pressed accelerate to max. Mileage : Worst,...
I bought Hyundai i10 one year ago. The decision of buying Hyundai i10 was pretty much affected by the stylish body of the model. Hyundai i10 is a nice hatchback which is ...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019