Great value for money
All the good qualities of the i10 remain, however: its class-leading build quality, versatile interior space and strong residual values. The i10 has always been cheap to own and to run, although downsides include the lack of Bluetooth on all but the top-spec trim, and safety standards that fall short of its key rivals. What the i10 does so well is get the basics right: it's well built, good to drive and has a quality interior. Throw in two great engines along with impressive refinement and you've got a winner on your hands.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style: Superior Looks and easy to ride. The spacing is comfortable, headspace is good. Comfort: Easy to Ride, it gives a great driving pleasure. The seats are v...
Hyundai i10 is proved to be very reliable car during my 6 years of ownership. For me this is top most priority and I dont like to get stranded on a road or leaving my car...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019