Great car

By for Hyundai i10 2016-11-19 18:41:25.0
  • Appearance

1 10 is great car .

perfomance-You might feel a slight difference in power when you are in AC ON mode and are looking for some power while overtaking. But I believe that is a very minor thing and expecting flawless change in power while switching the AC ON would be unrealistic.

I wasn't 100% for I10 but purchased it even without test drive. But right now I feel like I did the right thing blindly. Very comfortable car. Every one from my family member liked it to the core and asking me to leave India as they can't wait to use it. Very good looking and grand hatchback with powerful engine along with most of the features except automatic door lock, mileage display etc...Boot space is ample for its kind. My only concern is the mileage. Even though I haven't drove more than 500 kms so far but I can predict it won't be as economical as Maruti. But I reckon it gets improved with services being done

What to say about the automatic variant. It is a charm to cruise the city with this car. Automatic variant really is a bliss to drive in the city. Although I will be honest I did miss the manual variant on highway, but then if you are considering buying this car; think of your major usage. If major usage is on highway, go for the manual variant but if major usage is going to be in the city go for

Hyundai I10 having Good design, smooth gearbox transmission better than it handles really well, effortless steering, good for city driving, has spacious cabin and good interior quality, it offers plenty of features, seats are comfortable, engine doesn’t shudder at low speed, though it is a city car but also performs well on highway, mileage is less than expected, suspension feels better, brakes works well.

Suspension : Hard, doesnt soak bumps at low speeds, but is great at highways and high speeds, gives confidence that car will never jump in potholes and bumps.

Interiors : Plain and simple.

Exteriors : The front design is new and good looking, the back is like a lifted Alto.

Space : Best in the class and price range