Look and Style : Hyundai has made i10 more aggressive this time. Higher models have coloured waistline mouldings and metal finished inside door handle are now of improved quality. Comfort : The new interiors with a new digital console and a new player with blue illumination give a royal look, sportz model has aesthetically pleasing comfort level. Pickup : not best but yes the pick up has improved considerably. One can easily touch 0-100 in almost 13 sec. Mileage : 15.2-15.8 Kmpl in the city and 18 Kmpl no the highways. Best Features : Grills and lights, embedded indicators in side mirrors. Needs to improve : Spoiler, alloy wheels, matting material. Overall Experience : Hyundai i10 Sportz is a fun car to drive it's more aggressive, more stylish, and moreover it's a practical car. You will like it.
- 4 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style : Good Comfort : Good Pickup: Not up to mark, many 800 cc Altos overtook me on the highway even though I pressed accelerate to max. Mileage : Worst,...
Look and Style : Very good looking - booth interior and exterior Comfort: Not enough legroom for rear seat occupants. Pickup: Enough pickup but, during overtaking...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019