Awesome Brand and Awesome car
It's Hyundai offering in the India, a little city car that has got plenty to live up to because we loved the last generation version.I have been using this vehicle since 5 years now, and a little bit furnishing in between the pickup is still excellent and even after all this year it is still able to compete with the other cars of this price range and the Kappa engine 2 was the latest technology when I bought it so it was a state of the art in its time. The ride is quite comfortable, but there are a few cons too I have to admit, like it has no inbuilt airbags and if you want it you have to spend separately on it. The wheels are Apollo and they are quite solid tires they just get the work done. the lighting aligned for good visibility of the road .the tyre is well aligned to and over all Hyundai grand I 10 is an amazing car and I m one of the happiest customers to have it in my family.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
I learned driving by June'09 and wanted to buy my first Car in July'09. I was looking for a small family car that performs well both in the city and on highways a...
I purchased i 10 Magna model in 2010 and switched over to i10 from Tata Indica Petrol, which I used for almost 3 years. I drove i10 for almost 7.5 years before I went for...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020