Mid Jan-2011, I purchased a Red i10 Asta Auto transmission with a sunroof from a local Kolkata Dealer. Since this car was not pre-booked by me and was bought the same day when I walked in the showroom, it took a diplomatic arm twisting to get it in my favour (from an unknown pre-booked buyer, who may have waited for over 3 months) from the dealer's viewpoint he had two buyers (me and the other guy) all at once, and obviously the other guy had money deposited with the dealer and cannot go away. Anyway, as I only use this car for one month in a year and then park it in a closed garage until next year when I am in Kolkata again. Nothing to complain about the last car (Indica DLX) that I sold after 8 yrs only had under 8000km and still smelled new.
- 2 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Overall Experience : It is now one month since I got this car, automatic transmission Asta. All ok except when I was driving to Pollachi with my family the car stopped an...
Comfort : I own the car from November 2010. Initially, I had a bad experience with the ignition. Pickup : There is a lag in the pickup. You can feel the struggle, it is...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019