Rich, Premier Quality Inside And A Refined Petrol Engine

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-11-14 08:27:32.0
  • Appearance

I am using Hyundai Grand i10-Pertrol version from past one year now. It has touched 12.5K Km now. Let me begin from inside the car. I have never seen a spacious and super quality interior at this price range in any car. The quality of the plastic is refined, the seat quality and its default position are perfectly aligned for any person ( because many people have driven my car ). The leg room on front and back is amazing. I never felt that the moulding between the windshield and the side window pane had ever created any black-spot while turning the car. The quality of the gear box is amazing. It is soo smooth to shift the gear which we could do with a single finger. Amazing alignment of gearbox while with the other cars of this range I felt its so hard to shift the gear. The gear-clutch ratio is perfect. The clutch brake and acceleration pad is smooth. Now at the rear, we could accommodate three well-built people to sit without any issue. well, you if you are ready to adjust a little then four people can sit lavishly and go for a long drive without any tired feel. The AC is amazing and it keeps the cabin cool when at the scorching sun outside ( I am from Mangalore where the temp goes high as 35C ). From outside, the car design is unique, well built, great design, aerodynamic. The lighting aligned for good visibility of the road. The Tyre is well aligned to and suggest to use Nitrogen for filling as it keeps the tyre cool while long drive. Overall, Hyundai Grand i10 is an amazing car and I am one of the happiest customers to have it in my family. Go for it guys.