Rating of Hyundai Grand i10

Hyundai Grand i10 - Smart, Comfortable and Efficient

s
shamu
On: Mar 18, 2014 | 74713 Views

I bought the Grand i10 top end petrol ASTA and I am thoroughly impressed with what it comes blessed with. Especially, the looks are quite adorable, shared from the brother, the regular i10. The variant I own has stunning set of sporty alloys, front fog lamps, chrome handles and many more. Yeah, I agree that the company could have changed the dimensions rather than keeping them same like the regular i10. Compared to the sibling i10, comfort level of this car is superior. There is plenty of headroom, shoulder-room at the rear seats and sufficient leg-room. The driver seat offers optimum visibility and ensures soothing comforts on long tours. Pick up of my Hyundai Grand i-10 Asta petrol is truly impeccable. All the credit goes to the 1.2 Litre petrol engine that throws impressive power with a gentle push on the accelerator. Moreover, I did not feel any turbo lag and the power supply was consistent. I would not say that the mileage is outstanding, but yea it is not disappointing too. Practically, my Grand i10 delivers mileage of around 15 - 16 kmpl in city conditions. The AC of Grand i10 is appreciable as it chills the cabins in no time. Besides this, I like the sporty alloys, fine audio quality and Bluetooth connectivity features. Like the premium sedans, it gets supreme safety features like Central locking, Smart key, Reverse parking etc. I would suggest the car maker to do slight improvements in the looks of this hatchback and make it more breathtaking like rivals. Overall, in my point of view the Grand i10 is a nice car for regular urban rides and on papers it looks quite practical and incurs low maintenance cost.

Other Grand i10 Reviews