Hyundai Grand i10 Long Term Review

• Appearance

I have been driving the Hyundai Grand i10 for almost last 3 years and I must say that we cannot just overlook this little hatch when you put it against its rivals. It does well enough to overcome any challenge thrown at it. Hyundai has hit the bull's eye with this car. When it comes to the features I guess till now none of its rivals are at par. Drive quality and comfort is decent enough. It's amazing for city drive, in Bengaluru's traffic I don't have to work the pedal and gear much as this car is smart enough to take on the Indian roads known for its roughness and pot holes.

I was really very happy with its ability to roam in the city, so I next thing I wanted to do is to take it out on the highway to have a better understanding. I and my friends decided to head towards Goa. For four of us it was quite spacious cabin and with the rear AC vent, my friends at the back seat had nothing much to complain. Out on the highway, it's bit slow. I had to shift down most of the times to overtake and the engine is a bit vocal as well when you push the pedal hard. Having said that, one part that amazed me is the mileage I got with 4 people in the car and considering it's weight which more than most of it's rivals I enjoyed the fuel economy of more than 16 kmpl which is not bad at all.

It does fairly well while taking on the rough road as well. I mean the ground clearance being a hatch water wading capacity, absorbing potholes and humps it is very much capable to handle everything and still keep you in comfort. It also does pretty well eliminating the noise to get into the car.

Not to mention, Hyundai is always famous and popular for its design. And once again Hyundai has done a brilliant job to impress the crowd. They did deck up the car wonderfully both outside and inside. I own the Asta(o) model of this vehicle and I got everything along with the car and did not really feel the need to take the car to any local shop to add on anything else. The car has a lot of things which is first in its class e.g., push start, keyless entry, inbuilt storage, rear AC vents etc.

One must admit that Hyundai knows the nerve of Indian buyers and that's why they never fail to wow it's customer. This little hatch is not the mean machine for the driving enthusiasts, however, it's got the perfect balance to be the Indian Car of the year and I am happy to say that I am a proud owner of this. Last but not the least, must mention the customer experience you enjoy with Hyundai, they leave no stones unturned to make you feel special. As the saying goes, "All's well that ends well."

Comments Hyundai Grand i10