Grand i10: Its Really Grad From Hyundai

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-11-10 19:16:29.0
  • Appearance

Grand i10 has stormed the hatchback market in India since its launch. I bought the car in the second year of launch as an anniversary edition and I am quite satisfied with its performance and the best part was the added features I got in this edition. The entry level hatch car is decent in terms of comfort and looks and as far as the price point is concerned. I chose the sports edition and very impressed with its stylish looks and upmarket interiors with facilities of touchscreen infotainment.

Grand i10, is a hatchback which is quite spacious and with three adults travel made easy on the long route also with comfort feel having rear AC on in hot summers. Knee space was also pretty decent and not a major hindrance which is quite common in the smaller cars.

Being a car enthusiast, I can pretty well state that the car is fair in terms of ride quality and handling. Right from the first test drive till today, I can say it could easily give Swift or Etios, a run for their money. But there are some weak points.

The mileage is a bit less in comparison to other cars in the market in the city I hardly get 11-13 and on highway 13-15 at the max which is not good at all. I had esteem which gave me 17 on city and 20 on the highway.