Grand i10

• Appearance

Last year I was looking for a compact car. After doing a research for a couple of months & reading reviews, following - i landed my search engine with Hyundai Grand i10. Well not here to tell you all the tech specs - will leave that to "Cardekho" - i will keep my story short.

The plus point:

- The brand has all to say what you are looking for - powerful engine (which is ok for daily city commute ).

-Can go with three adults in the rear seat for a shorter journey(i.e 2-3hours).

-Console & interior are well designed - you don't feel Plasticky when you look at the material

-Integrated sound system ( that I got with Sportz Variant) is something loud & clear to keep you going when you driving alone.

-Boot Space is good enough to can grab two large size travel bag with some space left over for your handbags.

-The roomy feel - the moment you enter the car you see the car I well designed to use each & every inch.

-The A/c keeps you cool in hot summer of 45-degree temperature it works well your car gets chilled in a couple of minutes.

- The rear A/c vent is decent complementary for those who sitting in the rear seat.

-Each door does have a compartment for bottle holder & it includes a chiller box in front of the dashboard.

-It has good enough ground clearance to take your through small path holes.

-Hands-free call - the integrated mic & Bluetooth function allows to take you calls on the go without "stretching your neck to speak though the mic"

- Rear USB charger with 12volt adapter socket below the rear A/C went.

-Steering mounted controls for call connect, Volume Rocker & Music mode switch from FM to Multimedia.

- I'm 6feet tall & the driver seat is pretty much comfortable for me with enough head room.

-Good Thai support both on the rear & front seat.

-Great seat material with enough head rest height.

-Well, design rear window to keep the rear passenger engaged with what's going out there - this doesn't make them feel left alone on the rear seat.

Things that could have been better:

- Sound output/speaker are just mounted at the front - where Hyundai could have also mounted them on the read door panel too by compromising a bit on price.

-external accessories - you don't have the option to get a Front or rear bumper guard to be fitted to this car as this will reduce the ground clearance & you might end up getting stuck with your car on a bumpy road.

- Driver seat should also have the option to increase or decrease the height of the seat - well you do have to the regular option of moving the driver seat front & back.

- The brakes - these are hyper sensitive I would say - only the Grand i10 & Xcent have these problems with brakes - to stop your car you have to push the break paddle in a real real real slow motion.

-No push start button option or keyless entry.

-It doesn't come with Airbag though you're dumping some good amount for the compact car.

Overall it's your call which car is the best suit for your, I wrote this review based on my experience & driving style. We have so may car out there in the market starting from the basics to the one which we dream about to think twice before your fix any one of the brand or variants .

Note : I haven't made any claims on mileage as I think this section is something that depends on one's driving style.

Hope you found my review useful.

Comments Hyundai Grand i10