Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Hyundai Grand i10

Good Buy

I bought my first new car, Hyundai grand i10 3 months back. I never owned a new car before. I had used a second-hand Maruti800 before that. So, I finally bought my first car. Besides the stylish look, the car has great comfort, excellent fuel economy. But the inner material is not so good. Seat covers started tearing out pretty soon. Apart from that, it's a great car. With all accessories in place, I planned my first trip in the car. It is spacious and three adults can easily fit on the back seat. Another plus point is huge space for keeping your luggage and things you carry to your trips which made it really easy for us to enjoy the ride. Since it hasn't been much time since I bought the car, it is good as far as maintenance is concerned. Gearbox, clutch are all in place and very comfortable. All and all, it is a good buy and I recommend the car to middle-sized family people. It is the car to plan your future trips. Get ready for your smooth rides ahead with Hyundai Grand i10. Get the grand feel.

R