Excellent Buy For Small Family

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-11-07 18:58:22.0
  • Appearance

I bought Hyundai's Grand i10 Sportz Celebration edition petrol variant in June 2016.

I am damn happy as this is my first ever car and it is very good for small family (3-4 members) and even for youngsters like me.

Design and Looks : As it is sports variant it has to look sporty and thus have a red and black dashboard in this edition which gives killer look and a great feeling to drive. It has red strips outer side, compared to black in other variants, which makes it different.

Mileage: Well it lags a bit but I don't mind. 15-17 kmpl on highways and 13-14 kmpl in city.

Driving Experience and Comfort : It is so smooth and I fall in love while driving. My max speed is 120 kmph with no vibrations. No issues on hilly areas did Udaipur trip with my 5 friends (including me) and didn't face any issue. Great comfort, more boot space, easy handling.

Features: A/c with rear vents is added advantage which I loved the most. It cools the whole car quickly. Speaker is awesome, no need to install extra woofers. Multi functional steering wheel, touch screen facility, sensors, Bluetooth connectivity, glove box cooling and much more.

Safety: it has 2 airbags in front but no ABS which is sad part. I wish they should have provided at least in this variant but ABS come in Asta variant only I believe so.

Cost and Service: I don't think you will get as many features as this car is offering. Hyundai is a big name and you will get service station everywhere. I tried to look for other brand's cars but some lag service stations and some had fewer features and not so good looks.

In short, it is complete package a one can have with great comfort. Go for it as youngsters will love to have it and oldies will feel young again.

Worth to spend for this and look, Grand, this year.