Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Hyundai Grand i10

Chandra Hyundai Coimbatore, India - Worst Experience Ever

Chandra Hyundai Coimbatore, India - Worst Experience Ever, Still No Response, Abuses Customer, Booked a Grand I10 Magna on Apr 14, 2017, by paying booking amount of Rs.5000. The sales SPoC (Sivakumar) was following up and assured the car delivery on 22nd Apr and later postponed to 24th Apr. I was okay with it, but suddenly on Friday 21st April he says that the car is not available, they only have a higher variant for which I need to pay extra. Series of lies by the Chandra Hyundai Coimbatore, India team:
1) Assuring me a car(variant and color) at my negotiated price and taking the booking amount and confirming the delivery date as 22nd Apr
2) Later postponing the delivery date to 24th Apr saying RTO's are busy with BS3 issue so my registration is getting late
3) Saying there is an alottment process at Hyundai thru' which I will get only a higher variant and I need to pay extra amount to get the car I had taken a lot of effort to get my loan sanctioned ASAP to get my car delivered on time, inspite of giving false promises following are some rude behavior by Chandra Hyundai Coimbatore, India.
1) Sales PoC(Sivakumar) tells me if I am not willing to pay extra amount I need to cancel my order for which they will hold Rs.1000 as penalty
2) While I spoke to senior sales managers(Vignesh and Manivasagan), they just told they will call me back but left a message without any proper resolution saying we will get back to you. Hyundai India....Bad customer service or few glitches in the product is fine....but customer abuse??? Thanks.

A