Best Car in this segment.

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-11-15 19:17:02.0
  • Appearance

I derive 5 KM. Grand i10 on highway and I'm really impress by this car. Pickup and deriving experience is good. One start I give less car durability otherwise car exterior interior really good. First car of this segment which has Rear AC vents and work effectively. Directing reaction is great and you would feel sure at top speed in high ways. Its phenomenal auto for general city drive and useful for high route drive as well. Fuel economy is great, if not amazing. expressway drive gives 16.5 KMPL and city drive gives 13 KMPL with AC on all time!. Enough power for city and interstate utilize .Hyundai motors are enduring .The last hyundai i utilized for 1 lakh kms.Not even a solitary issue. I first felt that with 71 bhp it won't be a fun ride. be that as it may, when i drive it i stunned by its driving knowledge with 71bhp power and 160 NM of torque its drive astonishing. But ABS, clamor and width of the auto I don't have any issues with this auto. You can get it with no doubts. Swift is great yet its of grandpa age. I20 is great yet much costlier than Grand i10. In this manner, I went for Grand i10 diesel.