Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Hyundai Grand i10

Awesome experience on Grandi10 Asta Petrol

Got my hands on this Marina Blue beauty 2 days back. Least to say, this car is just awesome. I am yet to take this for a Spin on Highways but did few short distance drive 10 kms daily in regular city conditions having traffic, frequent braking, shifts and offcourse potholes both large and extra large size :-( . Grandi10 encountered all these with sufficient ease and barring few, I felt pretty good inside the car. This car stands out in the crowd as well thanks to its DRLs which looks awesome. Headlights, I felt should be more intense like balenos and all. Keyless entry and start/stop buttons feels like smooth butter. I also lived the way side mirrors glow and close/open on lock unlock. Power outlets and rear AC vents are a boon as well. Although it doesn't have Bench Folding but I observed tht I can easily bend them(it's provisioned to do so) and can use it in case I get extra luggage. I used to drive a Fiat Punto outside India and felt completely at ease driving on crowded Indian roads. For the price and specs, I assume Hyundai understands India better than Maruti :-). Rear wiper works pretty well too. I felt absence of I side cabin lights (there is one in front but not for rear passengers). All in all, this is the perfect car for city commute and occasional outside trips. You won't feel the lack of power. Won't comment of Touch screen infotainment becoz it's best in class and most refined. Reverse parking Camera works amazingly even in dark. Haven't used rest infotainment much. Steering mounted controls are worth dying for. Entire driving experience is amazing. This I am commenting after having test drived, Tiago, Kwid, Figo and KUV. I did test drive Grandi10 first and then above cars. I still went back to buy this beauty and extremely happy that I did so. Thanks to other users review and Kothari Hyundai, Pune. The whole experience is worth every penny.

A