An outstanding winner

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-11-23 15:55:18.0
  • Appearance

I am proud owner of Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz. I would also like to admit that Grand i10 won the battle from Swift, Xcent, Celerio when I was not sure which car to purchase? And finally Grand i10 Sportz was the winner ;)

Exterior:

When I was about to finalize Xcent and just before I was finalizing payment terms for Xcent, my eyes were caught by Grand i10. What the curves are given by Hyundai. Hats off to you Hyundai (y). You cannot see any part of the car where you think like it should like this or that. 100% design satisfaction. Because of aero dynamic design you will not face any obstacles while driving on highway.

Interior:

Each and every piece is just placed on perfect position. Let it be water bottle holder, wallet or mobile doc. As I have Sportz variant all the necessary controls positioned on steering so I do not have to worry where other buttons are located on Dashboard. Sound system is so cool.

AC Flavor:

What a marvelous job is done by Hyundai by giving rear AC vents in this price segment. I have very bad experience in other cars. So even on 2nd number, within few minutes you will feel like you are in Fridge :)

Athletic Performance:

Since 7 months I am driving this car, it has never disappointed me. It gives power out of the box. I just have to touch the accelerator and it just goes invisible from eyes. Whenever I switched on engine I always felt that feeling from the movie 2012 - Bentley Scene - “Engine...Start”.

Drive Smoothness:

I have done many highway trips in Gujarat and one of the best experiences was Ahmedabad - Baroda NH8 highway. I drove max 130 kmph speed for just testing and even for that my steering was so calm that I did not feel any vibration. On another trip my father was just sitting beside me and I was driving around 100 kmph speed and he could not even judged that I am going around 100 kmph speed because when he is sits beside me he warns me not to drive more than 80 kmph speed (actually he is right we must take care while driving and over speed is dangerous, so be care must be taken while driving at high speed on highway).

Mileage:

Company says you will get approximate 19 kmpl on highway but generally you do not get that gift but this has totally surprised me. Even with AC on 2nd number I am getting approximate 18 kmpl mileage on Grand i10. So whenever I describe this to my friends I feel more proud. In city you might get 12-13 kmpl because of heavy traffic. So city mileage can be ignored.

Affordable Pricing:

Even in pricing I won Grand i10 for 5.64 L for this Sportz (petrol) variant with heavy discount. Who gives this much features rich car with this price segment.

So only one sentence: “Just go for it yaar!”