Great Compact Car for small Family daily Drive

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-2017 2016-10-19 14:31:55.0
  • Appearance

I drive a car 400 km and enjoy driving,no sound, no vibration ,great power

I Love the car I had shortlisted Swift and Grand i10 for my purchase. Opted for grand i10 due to rear passenger space, looks and the interior quality. I love the ride quality Handles very well, there is no bumpiness, feels stable at high speed, power delivery is smooth and multi-functional steering wheel is nice to hold. Interior has excellent quality materials all around and fit & finish is excellent. Space in the cabin is sufficient for four people while long journey good looking car, nice performance and handling, engine runs smooth & silent, easy to maneuver in city traffic, suspension is good in absorbing bumps patches and potholes, brakes have sufficient bite, delivers decent mileage, boot space is sufficient-Hyundai Grand I 10 was the first car that I purchased and I have loved every minute of owning this bad boy. The interiors are quite sharp with nice fabrics being used for the seats. I like the suspension system as well I had a limited budget to work with so was looking for a complete package and Hyundai Grand i10 seemed to fill all my requirements.