Dream Car

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-2017 2016-11-03 15:03:12.0
  • Appearance

Basically, I don’t have own car. I am using my father-in-laws Car which is Hyundai i10 Sportz 1.1L (Petrol). I am also uses my friends and Relatives car but I like car Hyundai i10 Sportz. Basically it becomes my Dream Car. When the time comes to purchase new CAR. Definitely, I will be Buy Hyundai i10 because it’s a best choice and also it was my DREAM CAR. Most important Price is lower than other competitor Cars.

It’s very good car for the small families. I am using this car from last 4years. We have more experience of this car because many of our family relatives have the same car. In my family we three members are using this car me, my wife and dad. But no one discussing about the any single complete of the CAR and it’s a very important review of car.

Seating arrangement is very comfortable. More cabin space & boot capacity. Basically interior is very stylish. Mileage is good but It’s depends on where you are using the car on highway or in city (Traffic). The sound system outstanding we enjoy the long drive mostly. We travel more around 145000kms. Many of the spots are seen by us only because of Dream CAR.

Smooth gearbox. Engine capacity good its pickup is same in any type of roads. Many of the different cars are available in market of the same budget but its best one. I think its sale is also more as compare to others. Because too much waiting for the buying. Country's second largest auto manufacturer, Hyundai Motor India Limited has a splendid fleet of cars and Hyundai i10 is their best-selling hatchback.

To keep your car in good condition then you also have to do the servicing and other activities time to time then it also gives a good performance. Excellent Service provided by the service station of Hyundai.