Best Car In Its Segment
The car is best in its class, overall performance and mileage seem to be very good, I have driven around 7000 Km and getting 15 to 16kmpl so far. Pros: Best looking hatchback (both interior and exterior) Mileage is good in segment Comfort and features beat any car in this segment Overall best value for money Cons. Car released 3 years back but still the same (no changes in aesthetic looks) Even in the top end, there is no auto AC option and reverse parking camera. Front seating can be better (but does the job in long highways). Recommendation : Auto a/c and reverse parking camera at least in top end variant.
- 4 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other Grand i10 2016-2017 Reviews
Background: I was looking for a car mostly for the Weekends ride and sometime maybe for the office commuting. I had a budget of around 5-6 lacs and my preferences were ve...
Have just taken delivery for Grand I10 Asta (P) for my wife. Am thouroughly amazed with the features it offers...the on road Delhi price is Rs. 6.04 lakhs, but by paying ...
Based on my two months of driving Hyundai grand i10 Asta (O) version, I found it gives a feel of premium hatchback car with stunning look available today in the market in...
Good features, nice interiors, rear AC vents, Bluetooth music system, alloy wheels, ABS, dual airbags. Overall a good package. Mileage is decent i.e. 16kmpl with AC. Lo...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020