Awesome car...!!!

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-2017 2014-03-12 19:16:29.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Style, looks, space

Cons : Pickup

There is absolute no issue of batteries or software etc as people say.. I got petrol sportz on 17th oct-13. Till now, there is no single issue of my car (touchwood). I even kept it stationary for 7-8 days each month,as i tour every month to outstationed locations. Still there is no issue of battery or other thing.

Space is good - even 4 adults travelled in it (backseat) without much discomfort. Music- sound are good - (no need to insert woofers for music lovers), Mileage - Pune city - 15 to 17kmpl. Daily running - 30 kms Highway - 22 to 24 (petrol), you won't believe but till dateI have travelled 4 to 5 times on Express way and other highway - Mileage is awesome. Interiors

• gaurav |24 May,2014 01:41:55 PM

I BOUGHT GRAND I 10 MAGNA .ON 11 MAY 2014 . ITS REALLY A HOT WHEEL. SMOOTH IN DRIVING AND OVERALL PICKUP IS NICE.MY CAR IS AWESOME

• rajendra sisodia |16 Jun,2014 12:22:04 PM

i bought grand i10 magna petrol on 26 may 14. little worry about mileage as it is giving 13 in city

• jas |05 Aug,2015 12:10:01 AM

Kya koi btaega ki grand i 10 mai konsa model best hai..???

• sanjay |14 Nov,2015 05:09:04 PM

Hii I m planning to buy I10 grand sportz petrol . it is my first car . please help me out weather I should buy it or not

• shalini |01 Jan,2016 07:08:34 PM

This car is awesome .I bought sports model it is great mileage is gud average is very gud moreover it is stylish both from exterior as well as from interior. I m very happy on my decision to buy i10 grand sports.

smraut |13 Jan,2016 06:18:46 PM

Ok Hyundai spear parts issue ? Body of car structure? Maintenance cost very highly? Mileage problem? Anybody told me for petrol vrjn