Hyundai Getz A nice small car

for 1.3 GLS

I bought this vehicle just last month. So far i m happy with this model though this wasn't my choice. I bought the Hyundai Getz Prime model by the choice of my wife. The Getz model is recently launched model by Hyundai India. The Getz model is available in both petrol and diesel versions. But i bought the Diesel version which has an engine power of 1493cc. The car is providing good competition to Maruti models like Maruti Wagon R and Maruti Swift. Interiors of the car are well designed and well furbished. Quality wise the components of the car are of a good quality mileage is good but its pick up is not as high as the pick up of other Hyundai small cars. Overall it is providing good performance to me.

By anurag
On: Apr 09, 2009 | 2413 Views

Write your Comment on Hyundai Getz Prime

2 comments
N
neeraj
Dec 16, 2009 4:58:29 PM

Hi, I have been isusing Getz Prime 1.1 from last two years. It the great value form money with great comfort, fuel effeciency,space

n
    nupur
    Sep 12, 2009 9:02:59 AM

I got my Getz 1.3 GLS 4 days back and i have completed 234 km till date. Really a very very good car. Can't here anything against it.

k
    kanning boko
    Jul 8, 2011 4:18:30 PM

Nearly two years back I bought my Getz prime. It covered more than 24000 Kms without any minor problem till date. Really Getz is a marvelous car to compare with any Maruti cars.

Hyundai Getz Prime
      This car model has expired