Very poor build quality
Even on a coconut fall on the roof, there is a big dent. Extremely unsafe body. Never buy. They have used the low standards of car manufacturing of India to perfection and have given the lowest quality of materials as long as it is legal. I would say if a paper was legal for car body, Hyundai would have gone with a paper body. Also, the car sometimes turns off when you try to pick up in 2nd gear. Feels extremely powerless on highways. The most unsafe feel while driving.
- 5 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Hyundai EON Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019