The Worst car in Indian Market...
Please Do not buy any Hyundai Car especially in the Low Price range. They have nothing except Look. Better chose any Maruti/Chevrolet car. Here is my Experience: Exterior: Good Interior (Features, Space & Comfort): Crampy!! No proper leg room. No Boot Space. No comfort in the seats. The shock absorber is just Horrible... Engine Performance, Fuel Economy, and Gearbox: The Engine is Just the Worst part of the Vehicle. Its next to Nano in terms of Engine. Mileage is 12kmpl in city and 14 kmpl in the highway. Ride Quality & Handling: Damn Horrible. Never buy any south Korean Brand like Hyundai.. better go for Maruti if You want to keep the car for at least 5 years without any problem. My 12 year old 800 is much better, smoother and fuel efficient than this crap. Final Words: NEVER Go with Just Look... I have already suffered a lot for it. You will be a frustrating customer after few weeks. Their service is even Pathetic. AC is totally worthless. The pick up is even bad than the Nano. Areas of improvement : Everything. Especially the fuel economic and Engine noise reduction.
- 55 Likes
- 89 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Hyundai EON Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019