The best entry level car
I have been using Eon for last 1 year and overall, Eon is better than other entry level cars in India till today. Pros: Engine Performance Comfort Interiors Mileage Value For Money Powerful AC Cons: Lags a bit when AC is On Exterior- Rear Side A good mileage in the city coming around 15-20 depends on AC On/Off. Even for long drives, this small car will not disappoint you and you can hit easily up to 120 kph. The Interiors - You feel like you are in big car... Go for it and you love it.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Look and Style of the Car is really good. I just completed 40000 Kms and comfort of the car is also very good. The pickup is good without A/C. We can feel the performan...
I have been using Hyundai eon car since 2012.Performance wise it is best in its class. interior luxury is excellent. I moved around 35000kms nd serviced it on regular ba...
Some say Eon is the best drive for a city and within city limits and I totally agree with it but just adding a move that I have driven my EON for constant 400 kms at 95km...
It's more than 3 years when I purchased this car. This was in my budget that is why I go for it. I was going to purchase Maruti 800 but want something different from ...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...