Small Wonder!!

• Appearance

Pros : Looks, Interiors

Cons : Nothing in specific

Look and Style: good.

Comfort: Good.

Pickup: Average.

Mileage: Excellent.

Best Features: Interiors, Looks and good boot space.

Overall Experience. I bought Hyundai EON car last month. After all my researches on the cars, i finally came to a decision to buy hyundai eon. Why because, this car worth a money and this is a best car in all aspects in this range. The mileage i am getting in this car is 21 Kmpl in high ways. I didn't tried any city trip till now. The handling is good. Basically the look of the car is amazing and it is worth a more in this price range. I am a satisfied customer of hyundai....

Comments Hyundai EON
  • SUMIT |23 Jan,2014 02:14:43 PM

suggest the best car hundai eon era or alto 800 vxi ???

prabhu |23 Jan,2014 02:44:11 PM

Hi SUMIT, I would suggest you to but Hyundai EON.... You will be getting good options than alto 800...

sumit |21 Mar,2014 12:21:25 PM

my hight is 6.0 eon is comfertable for me ?

Prabhu |24 Mar,2014 04:16:13 PM

I am not very sure about that, you can check it by going to a show room. try to have a test drive. it will be useful for you to decide.

• gattffa |26 Feb,2014 09:41:18 PM

good shape and nice car for smooth ride

• chandan |11 Apr,2014 03:36:39 PM

this is a best car for ruf&tuf use

• Ganapati Phayde |08 Aug,2014 03:34:14 PM

dear frends please suggest the which is the best car hundai eon era or alto 800 lxi ???

• solai alagu |24 Oct,2014 02:02:15 AM

I want to purchase in 3 laks basic model any company, which will be good?

• prabhat |19 Dec,2014 09:52:28 PM

Hi, I am planning o purchase EON Era+ next week. Will it be a smart decision? I am looking for a car having low cost, best features in its class, Low maintenance, comfortable in long journey with AC and Heater and most important 5 person can sit comfortably in that car. can travel in that car...Will EON fulfil my these requirements?

• prabhushankarb |19 Dec,2014 10:11:49 PM

Hi Prabhat, I would say Hyundai EON Era+ is a good decision. Go for it. for your queries 1. 4 person can sit comfortably and 5 person would be little difficult. 2. Yes... it is low maintenance car 3. only cons is the pickup will not be good if you switch on the A/c Regards, Prabhushankar B

Hyundai EON review scorecard