Poor Mileage, Bad suspension and Rough Engine
The car's rear bottoms are out even with two persons in front. Bad suspension. On speeds above 70 kmph the car is unstable on swerving, appears to be ready to roll, gives an uncomfortable feeling. Getting in and out for a person 5' 9 tall is difficult, Poor ergonomics, meant for five footers only. Pickup is Okay. After first gear. With AC on, does not pickup in third gear, one has to shift to second. Mileage- Initial long drive 300km it gave 19 kmpl. Now in city 12 (twelve) km, pathetic. Driven less than 2000km till date. Diesel hatches give min 16-17 in city driving. Best Features are its Smooth controls. Needs to improve- Why no variable timer setting in wiper switch? Very much needed in a light drizzle. Most cars have it. Overall Experience- Disappointing due to poor engine and suspension. Not expected from Hyundai.
- 11 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...