Not the BEST car on the block
Look and Style: The best of the lot & very fresh design Comfort: Could have had better suspension, generally okey Pickup: Not the best & with AC on the vehicle struggles a lot, As reviewed suggest to have a bigger AC switch for regular/continuous operation Mileage : Petrol the mileage is great but LPG nowhere nears Petrol Best Features: Overall package Needs to improve: R12 tires need to be discontinued & R13 made standard.The engine / transmission smoothness could be improvised to a very very great extent ( The drive of the vehicle is rough) Overall Experience: Good entry level car subject to the above-mentioned modifications, could have been still better priced.
- 4 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Hyundai EON Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Eon and G...