My test drive experience of EON ERA
Look and Style - The looks of car is the best in its class and very modern [i think you know that already] Comfort - Very luxurious at this price point for an entry-level car Pickup - Poor pick up with and without AC Needs to improve - Engine the pick up i.e. overall performance Overall Experience-Friends don't buy this car based on its styling and looks, I got a chance to test drive the eon era+ at popular Hyundai TVM, although the car is very nice and spacious and offers almost everything that an entry level car[like alto] fails to give, However the engine performance is poor, the car was barely able to take 4 passengers[me and my friends + salesperson] up a small incline on first gear with ac on , curiously I switched off ac to check again to find the same problem, the gear box vibrates like hell and the car simply tires out, I had so much expectation abt this car but the bad driving experience has convinced me to go for other options. So please check out the engine performance of the car before buying it.
- 8 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Please Do not buy any Hyundai Car especially in the Low Price range. They have nothing except Look. Better chose any Maruti/Chevrolet car. Here is my Experience: Exteri...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...