My first experience with Hyundai Eon D Lite
Look and Style: The looks of the Eon are very good, elegant and grand. Comfort: The car is very spacious, boot space is really good to stretch your legs, nice interior design with cream and black colour, smooth drive, good pick up, no vibration, good choice for mid segment. Pickup: It's good, excellent for a 815 cc car, very smooth, no problem in gear shifting but initially you might hear mild sounds which you have to ignore as it goes automatically when you are driving. Mileage: On long highways its givng me around 20 kmpl. Best Features: Interior and exteriors, rest all are normal as other cars have. Needs to improve: Minor gear box sound is there which should be worked upon Overall Experience: Great liked it so much.
- 20 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...