Look and Style- Very good when it is compared with all the other entry level cars. Interior is also very stylish Comfort- Easy to drive. The performance of power steering is also good. Pick up- Pick up is very good on flat roads in non a/c. but when the a/c is on it really effect the pulling even in top gear. When I drive it in up and down roads, I could really feel the lack of power. The condinuous gear shift was needed at that time.but when I drive through n.h it's performance was on an absolutely different level.superb pick-up . Mileage- i am getting a mileage between 14-15. I hope that it will increase after the first service. Best Features no doubt, it's style. Needs to Improve- Pick-up in a/c.gearcshift could be a little bit smooth. Overall Experience- So far I am happy with my Eon. If I get the mileage that offers by Hyundai, I will be very very happy.
- 10 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Hyundai EON Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019