Hyundai EON: a small car avatar by Hyundai

By for Hyundai EON from Rishikesh 2011-09-23 19:16:32.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Low price, excellent fuel economy.

Cons : Yet to be found.

Look and Style-From past five years I have a Maruti Alto and I am very much satisfied with it. Since its been a long time, I am in a mood to change it. I will be looking for a car which is as cheap as Maruti Alto and offers a better experience than it. After research, I found that Hyundai will be launching new compact Hyundai Eon, which has sporty looks.

Comfort-Hyundai cars are well known to provide a high level of comfort and safety features. I think this new hatchback will also continue the legacy. I don't expect much in the car since it is the very low price but still, belives that it will provide a high level of comfort.

Pickup-As Hyundai Eon comes packed with a decently powered engine, although it would not be a very speedy car but it is believed that it will provide enough power and performance while driving.

Mileage-With this power and performance the EON provides an excellent fuel efficiency of 18 km per litre in city and 22 Kmpl on the highway roads.

Best Features-Talking about the best feature, I think the interiors of the new hatchback will be more comfortable and luxurious as compared to Maruti Alto. Along with this, it is also believed that the new Hyundai EON will have much impressive exterior. Based on my research I found that the Hyundai EON price is also a very interesting feature as its quite hard to get such a car at this price.

Needs to improve-Its too early to comment on the areas of improvement since the car has not launched yet.

Overall Experience-With this price tag I think Hyundai Eon will be a good option for the car buyers, who are looking to buy a cheap car. After my research, I am eagerly waiting for this car.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this September
  • Shankar Singh |25 Sep,2011 09:18:17 PM

Now only Hyundai realize how to capture Indian market introducing this EON car.No problem,Der me hi sahi lekin not toooo late.

• DP Singh |27 Sep,2011 09:04:19 PM

tell the launching date of Hyundai EON car and feature. i am very excited to buy this compect car

thommy |04 Oct,2011 05:40:29 PM

13th October

• Tejas Pandya |28 Sep,2011 12:42:55 AM

i think, hyundai will get good benifit from dis car..& for looking wise its looks awesome..better than alto. and also have a gud pickup comparatively alto.i thought to buy a santro in this year,but i will wait for this car..how will be responce from the middle class people..!!!

• rajesh |02 Oct,2011 10:09:00 PM

Waiting eagerly to see the eon car

JAVED KHAN |11 Oct,2011 06:20:43 PM

very stylish car i am also waiting for launch this EON.

• Jayakumar |05 Oct,2011 11:57:08 AM

When can we expect Hyundai Eon?

• suresh rathod |07 Oct,2011 07:52:10 PM

Eon run by CNG yes or No ?

• Harikrishnan |09 Oct,2011 09:58:10 AM

any one want santa fe in kerala(india) call me 9495625572

• Harikrishnan |09 Oct,2011 09:58:43 AM

any one want santa fe in kerala(india) call me 9495625572

• Harikrishnan |09 Oct,2011 10:00:19 AM

any one want hyundai eon in kerala(india) call me 9495625572

• saumyendu bhattacharya |16 Oct,2011 01:08:25 PM

I want to buy a car. Am mostly interested in a wagon r bot now I see the new eon in the market. So confused. which should i go for. Please suggest.

Sriram |17 Oct,2011 10:43:28 PM

comparing to Wagon - r EON rocks

• Sudheer |25 Jan,2012 04:30:58 PM

Even i am confused wagon r duo and eon.Because hyundai vehicles are poor in giving mileage.But look dominates comparitively with wagon r duo,so decided to some more time.

• irfan |06 Feb,2012 01:20:37 PM

Eon run by CNG yes or No ?