Hyundai EON 1.0 Kappa Era
I own the Hyundai 1.0 L model (2015) Pros: a) Excellent air conditioner b) Great power steering c) Premium looking interiors d) P/W ratio of 92 bhp/ton makes it very peppy with great acceleration and a top speed of approx. 138 km (True speed) Speedo shows 145 kmph. e) Completely stable till 130 kmph (true speed). Only slight jitter while breaking above 135 kmph f) Comfortable seats g) Reasonable speakers h) Very sturdy build (I rear-ended a tractor at 40 kmph). All I had was slight leg pain for one day although the windshield, radiator bonnet etc broke. Looks good as new after repair i) Great after sale service j) Looks pretty from front and sides k) Smooth gear shift l) Good suspension Cons: a) Looks bad from rear (The skirt is too big) b) Small boot (Good enough for two large bags) c) Cramped rear seats d) Lack of ABS(Has caused skids a few times) and airbags Overall excellent car for city (due to small size) as well as long drives for a small family or bachelors. Best buy in the price range.
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Eon and G...