Hyundai & ARAI Cheating Customers
Average Mileage of 12km/litre on Highways with AC. 14kms/litre without AC. City Drive without traffic jams 10km/litre with AC and 12kms/litre without AC. The moment AC is switched on, it starts giving JERKS. No power left after AC is on. Engine vibration very high. Gear handle shakes like mad. Gear ratio perhaps the worst of all the cars ever produced and you keep changing gear all the time to run this car. Only good thing is its looks, especially for a younger generation. IF IT WAS IN OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES, HYUNDAI HAD TO TAKE THESE FAULTY CARS BACK AND PAY COMPENSATION TO CUSTOMERS. Let's all think of fighting for our rights friends. Please suggest places to go and file case.
- 46 Likes
- 17 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Hyundai EON Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019