Hyundai & ARAI Cheating Customers

By for Hyundai EON 2012-08-16 18:23:28.0
  • Appearance

Pros : looks

Cons : mileage, no power with AC, gear ratio, vibrations,

Average Mileage of 12km/litre on Highways with AC. 14kms/litre withour AC. City Drive without traffic jams 10km/litre with AC and 12kms/litre without AC. The moment AC is switched on, it starts giving JERKS. No power left after AC is on. Engine vibration very high. Gear handle shakes like mad. Gear ratio perhaps the worst of all the cars ever produced and you keep changing gear all the time to run this car. Only good thing is its looks, especially for younger generation.   IF IT WAS IN OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES, HYUNDAI HAD TO TAKE THESE FAULTY CARS BACK AND PAY COMPENSATION TO CUTOMERS. Lets all think of fighting for our rights friends. Please suggest places to go and file case.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • vivek |12 Dec,2012 12:46:47 PM

Im going to buying a Hyundai EON era+ car . I need your suggestion about my planning . my choice is MARUTI ALTO 800 and HYUNDAI EON ERA+ , Which one is good ?

sanjay kumar |08 Feb,2013 04:10:36 PM

i think go for eon

• akhilesh |30 Dec,2012 12:02:18 AM

hyundai & arai cheating customers

• KArthik |20 Apr,2013 10:56:56 AM

I am going to buy magna+ model of the eon . is there any problem in the vehicle please tell your suggestions

• Daljeet Singh |09 Apr,2015 12:02:01 AM

Hey! This is my second Hyundai car. First one was the gem (Fludic Verna) . I got this car 10/days back. Shortcomings all the way. Whatever you have mentioned is absolutely right. No Mileage, no power, vibrating body and gear lever. Very bad car. DONT BUY

mayur |23 Sep,2015 11:56:44 PM

Thanks Mr daljeet for this suggest , I want to buy eon but not now I will go for alto lxi