Gr8 looks, smooth to ride and not so bad milage...
I am from Bangalore with a family with 2 kids. I bought Eon Magna last month. I did 2 weeks of research online to come to a conclusion and I decided to go with Hyundai Eon. Look and Style: It looks just awesome and no one can say its an entry level car. Comfort: With Power steering, power window and bucket seat its just joy to ride this car. Pickup: Pickup is just average. Now how can I expect good pickup with 814 cc engine... Mileage: As of now I am getting close to 17km/l. Now in Bangalore traffic u cannot expect 21... But since the weather is cool here... there is no need to put on AC. Best Features: Best is its design, tilt steering and child lock system. My kids are too hyper...now I can be at peace with them in the back. Needs to improve: Pick up and should provide ABS and back power window as well. Overall Experience: Good. With the trusted Hyundai quality, I believe this car is going to be the next high demand car after alto...
- 26 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...