Good car, never lets me down

By for Hyundai EON 2014-09-05 17:10:13.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Space, Looks, Mileage

Cons : Nothing

Look and Style : Cheap car that does not look CHEAP. I shall say best in its class.

Comfort : From outside it may look small but does not feel that small from inside. I am a 6 ft. guy but yet my back seat, head room does not feel crunchy either.

Pickup: Without A/c its fine. I glided upto 110 kmph nicely (did not try more as I am a very cautious driver). With A/C on little slow in responding.. But I feel it is decent as you should not expect more from a 800 cc engine.

Mileage: Car is less then two months old so first service is yet to be done. I am getting around 15.5 kmpl in busy city traffic where average speed is not more than 20 Km.

Best Features: Look, feel and front seat comfort.

Needs to improve: Liked all the features so far.

Overall Experience: If I would be asked to summarize my experience with Eon, it would be 'Amazing'

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July
  • Rama manohar |18 Jun,2015 02:30:04 PM

I am planning for EON Era+ whether it is advisable to purchase for my small family. I heard it is effortable for middle class people. And this is my first car. Kindlly advice on this...............................

• Siva Krishna |28 Jun,2015 09:25:16 AM

I am planing for Eon Magna Plus near OCT 2015 time.. looks like u have very good experience with new car. I have seen few of the comments from other folks about gear vibration and little in-comfort about hump roads.. I am new to car driving and it's going to be my frist car. Can you please share your experience on that front?