Good car, never lets me down
Look and Style : Cheap car that does not look CHEAP. I shall say best in its class. Comfort : From outside it may look small but does not feel that small from inside. I am a 6 ft. guy but yet my back seat, head room does not feel crunchy either. Pickup: Without A/c its fine. I glided upto 110 kmph nicely (did not try more as I am a very cautious driver). With A/C on little slow in responding.. But I feel it is decent as you should not expect more from a 800 cc engine. Mileage: Car is less then two months old so first service is yet to be done. I am getting around 15.5 kmpl in busy city traffic where average speed is not more than 20 Km. Best Features: Look, feel and front seat comfort. Needs to improve: Liked all the features so far. Overall Experience: If I would be asked to summarize my experience with Eon, it would be 'Amazing'
- 24 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Please Do not buy any Hyundai Car especially in the Low Price range. They have nothing except Look. Better chose any Maruti/Chevrolet car. Here is my Experience: Exteri...
Hyundai EON Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Eon and G...