Good alternative to Alto
Exterior- Good Look and shape except for front bumper (very wide) Interior (Features, Space & Comfort)- Good and comfortable sitting. good space and height. Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Engine performance is good on the plain road. Poor pick up when AC on particularly on Ghat region. Ride Quality & Handling. Finding little difficulty in changing gear. Very less movement. I drove Eon for 500 km till date. Good experience while driving. Being small easy to drive in the city. Good mileage I got 19 - 20 Km /L. Final Words-A good alternative to Alto as well as nano car. Areas of improvement-Pick up and AC cooling. gearbox and shaft movement
- 4 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...