Gear stick vibration

By for Hyundai EON 2012-12-20 09:31:35.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Appearance

Cons : Gear stick

Eon is excellent in appearance. However, I looked for two things before deciding to buy Eon or Alto 800. I have already heard about gear stick vibration in eon. The gear stick vibrates violently. It is not only bad to feel with hands, but also bad to see with eyes. This was attributed to 3 cylinder engine. However, this is wrong. Alto 800 has same 3 cylinder engine without any gear stick vibration. Other thing is space. The driver position is easy to get-in in Alto 800 than Eon without adjusting the seat backward. In Eon, I had to adjust the seat backward which reduced rear leg space for passengers sitting behind.

• midhun haridasan |24 Dec,2012 02:48:16 AM

I am going to buy a eon sports, can I get more opinions about eon ?

• subhash kadve |02 Jan,2013 12:13:41 PM

I HAVE THINK BROUGHT HUNDAI EON BUT I AM CONFUSED BECAUSE IT IS SO SMALL CAR IN PASSENGER CATIGIRI

sooraj |12 Dec,2015 03:07:33 PM

Ya ryt it too small in the category

• kanan |08 Jan,2013 02:03:43 PM

its a nice car .easy to use and also have good millege

• suren raja |08 Jan,2013 08:18:21 PM

Have you had only a test drive or you bought it..pl tell me I am going purchase one..

• Shalini |09 Jan,2013 04:50:32 PM

I got my Eon Sportz around 12 days ago. Been driving since then, literally learning to drive on it and enjoying it. I don't find that the Gear stick vibrates violently. I don't feel it.. and why would you be looking at the gear stick when u should be having ur eyes on the road??

• Annie |10 Jan,2013 03:43:10 PM

I found the performance to be on the low side...agree on the gear stick vibration...even the Hyundai guys are aware of the prob

• CHANDRESH |12 Jan,2013 08:41:20 PM

Gear vibration is still or solve by Co. pls. suggest me i am also planning for buy the Eon

• manu |15 Jan,2013 10:04:40 AM

Gear vibration is still or solve by Co, and any modification on driving seat

• Dipjyoti |22 Feb,2013 08:59:16 PM

Hey, guys gear stick will vibrate if you stic on a higher gear at low speed, when you keep the gear at proper speed than it never show vibrartes, I am writing this comment as I driving Eon Dlite+ from May/2012

• DR.TARUN |15 Apr,2013 12:50:04 PM

I have decided to purchase EON ERA PLUS but the GEAR STICK VIBRATION annoyed me.please help.

• RAJEEV SHARMA |19 Apr,2013 10:14:38 AM

HUNDAI ENGINEERS ATTENTION PLEASE ! DOES YOUR COMPANY NOT IMPROVE WITH THE COMPLAINTS OF THE CUSTOMERS.LIKE GEAR VIBRATIONS& MILEAGE ?ALSO LAUNCH SKY BLUE COLOUR IN ERA+ AND OTHER VARIENTS.I AM GOING TO BUY EON BUT FEARING WITH THE PROBLEMS WHICH OTHERS ARE FACING.I AM WAITING FOR THE IMPROVED MODEL...ALSO REPLY ME IF THESE FAULTS HAVE BEEN IMPROVED IN THE NEW LOTS OR NOT? OTHERWISE SOON I WILL BE OUT OF THE BELIEF OF..... .. HUNDAI.....

• BINU T ABRAHAM |07 Jun,2013 03:33:56 PM

i bought eon dlite plus on march 2013 i like the car design. but performance is vive ery bad,,

• karthi |20 Oct,2013 05:10:52 PM

hai cardekho team did hyundai have really rectified the cons[gear vibration,mileage,etc].i am confused between santro and eon.though santro is proved ,i am attracted by the looks and features[EPS] OF EON .pls answer early

• gole pradeep |28 Aug,2014 07:24:33 PM

I am using Maruti 800 car. I am thinking to purchase new car either Maruti K10 or Eon. I read users reviews/comments and I myself got confused. As far as design is concerned EON is best but in fuel consumption Maruti K10. In addition to that some person commented about vibration in gear and engine of EON and also poor service. Since long time I am using Maruti car I never face to service/spare parts problem also milage. If any improvement made by Hyundai in EON please let me know as early as possible.

• puneet |11 Dec,2014 04:12:27 PM