Best value for money but failed to give the promised Mileage
Look and Style-Excellent Comfort -Ok for the money spent on car Pickup-Giving its best for 800 cc Mileage-Hyundai has promised 21KMPL where in I was getting only 14 KMPl at present.When I reported it in service they said like will give 21KMPL after the 3rd service which will be after 7000 KM.(Petrol car for 7000KM with fuel economy of 14 KMPL).Bit disappointed here.Waiting for the 3rd service Best Features-Nothing more than value for the money spent Needs to improve-I was driving at 80 KMPH speed where I had applied sudden break and I lost the control of my steering. Steering got locked and I had crashed into an auto which cost me 20000 rupees to get the things replaced back.Good that no one got injured.Even I was not able to prove it to the service men that steering got struck as once I crashed into auto steering started working normally. Overall Experience Good not best.I would have given best if that accident has not happened
- 11 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...