Beauty with Mind Car

By for Hyundai EON from Dehradun 2011-10-21 12:47:52.0
10 people found it helpful. 1912 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Look and Style :  Very Good looking car with a nice sporty feel. Beautiful interiors alongwith appealing Exteriors. Quality of plastic used is Superb and gives a feel of luxurious car. Hyundai has really acheived a benchmark with Eon and it will be pretty hard for its competitors to beat it. Hats off to Hyundai. Comfort : Very comfortable. Nice leg room. With driving seat positioned to your comfort, remarkable leg room is left at rear. Good suspension and very effective Power steering. Suitable for city drives as well.One would be left with surprise after seeing the Boot space which is almost equal to that of Santro. Pickup : Good pick up, no major complaints as such. Mileage : I would definately like to share that I had driven my Eon twice at two different streches of about 72Kms. The strech included subtowns also alongwith Highway. I used AC for 50% distance. Surprisingly, for both the trips, with exact Tank full to Tank full, the Petrol filled was 2.8 Lts for 72 Kms drive. That gave me a mileage of 25.71 KM. Like you all I too am surprised but it is a fact. Hats off again to Hyundai. This small surprise package is going to Rock. Best Features : Nice Two Tone interiors, Power Steering, Effective AC, Leg space and Boot space are few to name. Needs to improve : Very difficult for me to say please. Overall Experience : Marvellous is the only word coming to my mind.

• kapilgoda |21 Oct,2011 02:42:38 PM

hey i m also planning 2 buy but smone told when car start it virbrate till 2 gear its true or nt tell me okk

Deepak Kumar |21 Oct,2011 03:35:20 PM

It is not at correct

Deepak Neema |24 Oct,2011 06:08:48 PM

Please specify what was your exp, as many people are saying it is ok, only few are not satisfied with it.

Amit Ahi |21 Oct,2011 09:41:19 PM

I took a test drive on day 1 to buy the car for my wife however the gear vibration is very high. I feel the vibration did not go away at 4 gear at speed 40km/h. I felt the gear vibration similar to Mahindra Jeep , 20 year back.

chanakya |22 Oct,2011 07:37:45 PM

No major complaints with vibration, but only thing is its a bit costly because there were no cost cuttings done. If you want the best car with no comprise, then this is it. After Jazz(6.5lacs above) which is a premium hatch, this car is good enough to be a premium hatch in its segment(5lacs below). All the best.

• jackson justin |23 Oct,2011 08:48:51 PM

vibration is there but not so severe. slow acceleration is the major problem what i felt during test ride.

• nitesh sharma |24 Oct,2011 12:54:52 AM

would hyundai been launch (hyundai eon)in diesel version plzzzz...reply

• vinay |27 Oct,2011 10:13:12 PM

In Goa they hav'nt started giving test drive yet though almost 2 weeks lapsed from the date that the car has been launched. What a promotion? all we can say that the car is good looking. Only god knows how the dealers are going to sell the cars without even offering a test drive? will company explain ?