ARAI certification is BULLSHIT
A few lessons from the EON experience: 1. NEVER EVER trust ARAI Certification - it can be purchased. I got an average mileage of 13.5 after running 5000 kilometers in somewhat decent traffic conditions. 2. Learned to use the AC switch as frequently as the gear - to switch it off when in need of power. Sometimes I envy Alto K10, but now I've got used to the AC switch. 3. The time when I feel happy is when I get out of the car...and take a look. Even though the honeymoon is over, it looks beautiful. And if an Alto is parked nearby, it adds to the happiness. Maruti Suzuki Guys, please wake up...... With a cute looking body AltoK10 would be unbeatable. I don't like people getting cheated by looks and the bullshit ARAI certification.
- 12 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...