A Big Disappointment
Look and Style : Great Comfort : Great Pickup : Good (w/o A/c on) Mileage : Yet to be seen Best Features : Exteriors Needs to improve : Needs to decrease price Overall Experience : I was dreaming & aiming to buy this car. But after test driving the EON Sportz, i was disappointed about the pricing, Hyndai has been saying that they target only middle class peoples. But they failed to understand the mentality of middle class. Jago Hyundai Jago, you are not only player in this segment, there are many - particularly Alto which is trusted & tested by millions. If Hyundai wants good sales for this car, they should announce the price reduction immediately, otherwise this EON will be another GETZ.
- 169 Likes
- 41 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
I purchased EON Magna Plus(LPG) car in OCT 2013 at Worst Showroom/Service center Lakshmi Hyundai, Kukatpally Hyderabad. Actually this is my first car and I drove approx 2...
Hyundai EON Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019